The tour starts in Nerja. The 10 km long warm-up follows the coastline towards Torrox Costa. There, the 12 km long main ascent begins. It ends in small town of Competa. After a short recreation descent, which slope is minimized to -3%, there are two further ascents. The first with a maximum slope of 9% and a length of 3km. The second has a length of 2 km and it’s maximum slope is 13%.
For this RLV I used:
– Video: Panasonic HC-X909 (50fps, 12GB).
– Side video: Sony A55 and Samsung Galaxy S3
– GPS tracking: Samsung S2 with OruxMaps.
– Cutting: Sony Media Studio 12.
– Codec: XVID with compression rate 5.
– Synchronization: RLV-Workbench.
Control files for Fortius, TTS.
– descent slope limited to -1%
– better synchronization of the slope values